Products are automatically delivered on your schedule. No obligation, modify or cancel your subscription anytime.
Multi Collagen Protein Powder Pure (24 Servings)
Multi Collagen Protein Powder Vanilla (24 Servings)
- Tasteless and odorless
- 9g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat
- Supports a healthy gut, skin, nails and joints‚Ä†¬†
- Features Collagen type I, II, III, V and X
- From non-GMO, grass fed, cage free and cruelty free sources
- From 4 food sources (beef, chicken, fish and eggshell membrane)
Add into your daily coffee or smoothie
Add to pancakes, oatmeal or cookies
Serving Size: 1 scoop (approx 10 g)
Number of Servings: 45
Product Weight: 1 lb
This is more than just collagen. This is the collagen protein powder with clinically studied ingredients proven to deliver REAL RESULTS. While other collagen supplements available may have clinically studied ingredients in their collagen formula, ours is currently the only one that has a fermented collagen ingredient with human clinical studies behind it. Now, you can reduce collagen degradation with noticeable results in as little as 3 days† - all with five types of collagen from four food-based sources. Our collagen powder is sourced from non-GMO, grass-fed and pasture-raised, cage-free and cruelty-free sources.
With Multi Collagen Protein, you don’t have to choose between joint benefits, beauty benefits or supporting your overall health. This multi-source collagen does everything from targeting the appearance of pesky crow’s feet after 4 weeks as well as hair breakage while supporting joint health benefits in as little as 7 days.†
Most other collagen products on the market are single-source, meaning they only contain one or two collagen types. Multi Collagen is set apart by its FIVE types of collagen from four food sources, and is always carefully and methodically tested for quality, including heavy metals and more.
Carefully Sourced Ingredients
We know the supplement ingredients are only as good as the source. That’s why we make sure our collagen ingredients come from non-GMO, grass-fed and pasture-raised, cage-free and/or cruelty-free sources that are made without hormones. That includes sustainably sourced chicken bone broth concentrate and eggshell membrane from chickens raised in the United States, bovine peptides from pasture-raised and grass-fed cows and wild-caught fish sustainably caught in North American waters.
There is no filler in Multi Collagen Protein. Ever. This multi collagen comes from only four real-food ingredients, so you won’t see weird chemicals or artificial ingredient sweeteners or flavors on the label. We proudly source our collagen from non-GMO, grass-fed and pasture-raised, cage-free and cruelty-free sources raised and made without hormones.
How to Use
This convenient, tasteless, odorless powder is easy to enjoy any time of day. Our favorite way is to add a heaping scoop into a cup of morning coffee. Looking for more inspiration? Check out our Multi Collagen Protein recipes.
Eating a nutrient-dense diet that includes lots of antioxidants is helpful for maintaining higher collagen levels. Go for fresh vegetables, fruits, quality protein-rich foods and healthy fats.
Pairs Well With
If you’re looking for extra gut support, try adding SBO Probiotics - Ultimate into your daily routine. With 50 billion soil-based CFUs*(at time of manufacture) and fermented organic botanical blend, this probiotic is an excellent addition to your routine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Axe Answers
Ancient Nutrition co-founder, chiropractor, clinical nutritionist and certified doctor of natural medicine is here to answer your questions!
What is collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in our bodies, especially type I collagen. It’s found in muscles, bones, skin, blood vessels, tendons and the digestive system.
You may hear collagen referred to as a “complex protein,” which is not surprising considering it contains a whopping 18 different amino acids. Amino acids are the “building blocks of proteins,” and collagen includes a mix of both nonessential (also called conditional) and essential types.
When should I use this product?
You can use this product in the morning, afternoon, evening or right before bed. There is no specific time to take collagen, but you’ll maximize benefits by taking it consistently. Find a time that works best for you to take it regularly.
How is this different from the old Multi Collagen Protein formula?
Our 2021 Multi Collagen Protein formula contains the same key collagen components as our original Multi Collagen Protein formula, including 5 types of collagen from 4 real-food sources.
But today’s Multi Collagen Protein also contains the added benefits of clinically studied:
- Bacillus coagulans (2 billion CFU*), a probiotic for gut health
- Vitamin C (from Lipid Metabolite Ascorbate) to help your body produce its own collagen
- Fermented eggshell membrane collagen—a powerful clinically studied ingredient
In clinical studies, this fermented eggshell membrane ingredient consistently delivered real, noticeable results for joints, hair and skin—which is why we’re so excited to have it in our Multi Collagen Protein. You can learn more about it here.
*at time of manufacture
What does this collagen formula do?
Scientific Studies Show that the Key Clinically Studied Fermented Eggshell Membrane Collagen Ingredient in Multi Collagen Protein:
- Promote healthy hair thickness and growth, with a reduction in hair breakage†
- Improve the appearance of crow's feet after 4 weeks and skin tone after 8 weeks†
- Reduce knee stiffness at 7 days†
- Reduce knee stiffness, discomfort and improved function at 30 days†
- Reduce discomfort rapidly (7 days), continuously (30 days) and persistently (90 days)†
- Reduce exercise-induced joint stiffness in as little as 5 days†
- Possibly reduce collagen degradation with noticeable results in as little as 3 days†
- Provide rapid relief for exercise-induced joint discomfort (Day 1) and stiffness (Day 5)†
- Support healthy cartilage turnover†
- Help joints recover faster from exercise-related joint stiffness and discomfort†
- Possibly help reduce joint cartilage breakdown resulting from normal wear and tear†
- Help protect joint cartilage from breakdown due to exercise†
- Help reduce joint stiffness resulting from exercise†
- Help support joint health and comfort†
- Reduce joint discomfort and stiffness†
- Reduce discomfort, both rapidly (7 days) and continuously (30 days)†
- Increase flexibility†
- Reduce range-of-motion-associated discomfort†
- Reduce knee discomfort and stiffness†
- Reduce discomfort, both rapidly (7 days) and continuously (60 days)†
- Improve immediate exercise-induced stiffness in as little as 7 days†
- Improve recovery from exercise-included stiffness in as little as 4 days†
- Improve recovery from exercise-induced discomfort in as little as 8 days†
- Help maintain healthy cartilage†
- Reduce the biomarker CTX-II, related to healthy cartilage†
- Lower exercise-induced stiffness by 18%†
- Improve exercise recovery by 56%†
- Reduce exercise induced stiffness and discomfort†
How is this different from Bone Broth Protein?
Bone Broth Protein features collagen from ONE source, either chicken or beef bone broth.
Multi Collagen Protein not only contains collagen type II from chicken bone broth, but also collagen types I, III, V and X from four other sources, totaling five types of collagen vs. one or two.
The original Bone Broth Protein powder contains more protein per serving (20g vs 9g) and typically contains more chicken bone broth collagen concentrate, which means you will typically and inherently get more collagen type II, hyaluronic acid, glucosamine and chondroitin with Bone Broth Protein.
But Multi Collagen Protein also contains the added benefits of clinically studied:
- Bacillus coagulans (2 billion CFU*)
- Vitamin C (from Lipid Metabolite Ascorbate)
- Fermented eggshell membrane collagen
*at time of manufacture
What are collagen peptides?
Collagen peptides contain the same exact set of amino acids and nutrients as collagen, but have undergone a process called hydrolysis to break them down into shorter chains of proteins.
Generally speaking, collagen peptides can be dissolved in both hot or cold water and, because of the hydrolysis process, are broken down and digested more easily in your stomach. They also typically have a high bioavailability and can be absorbed into the bloodstream more readily than regular collagen protein, giving you more bang for your buck in terms of nutrition.
These supplements go by a number of different names, including hydrolyzed collagen powder, collagen hydrolysate and collagen peptides.
Why should I be supplementing with collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body. Up to 30% of all the protein in your body is collagen protein. Up to 70% of skin, hair, nails and nearly 100% of connective tissues are made from collagen. It literally holds you together: from the hairs on your head, to every inch of your skin, to your joint comfort and mobility. It even impacts the overall health of your gut, including gut integrity.
There’s a reason that collagen supplementation, in addition to an overall healthy diet and lifestyle, is being dubbed as the new go-to in the wellness and beauty community. Many people’s collagen is breaking down at an accelerated rate… and it’s not being replaced in the standard modern diet.
Are there other factors that contribute to collagen loss?
Age is not the only thing that can slow down production and diminish collagen in your body. If you’re worried about the breakdown of your own collagen, here are 8 dietary and lifestyle factors that are considered “collagen diminishers.”
- Poor sleep
- Too much sugar
- High cortisol levels from stress
- Sun overexposure
- Diet low in antioxidants
- Sitting all day and lack of activity
- Nutrient shortfalls of vitamin C and zinc
- Free radicals
You can fight back against collagen loss through a few combined approaches:
- Limit your exposure to damaging UV rays and other environmental toxins
- Consume collagen-boosting foods
- Support and promote the skin’s health by supplementing with collagen
How can I tell if it works?
Some common ways to tell if the collagen is working is by noticing healthy skin, healthy nails, and joint comfort support.
How long before I can start looking for benefits?
Everyone is different and will, therefore, have a different experience when using the product. What matters most is consistency. With consistent use, you can get results in as little as one day, a few days, one week, a little over a week, one month, two months, three months and beyond — plus just about every time in between. Here are some results you may see (and why we consider Multi Collagen Protein the best collagen powder):
- Improved appearance of crow’s feet after 4 weeks and skin tone after 8 weeks†
- Reduced exercise-induced joint discomfort as early as Day 1†
- Reduced knee stiffness, discomfort and improved function at 30 days†
- Reduced collagen degradation with noticeable results in as little as 3 days†
- And SO much more
Is Multi Collagen Protein vegan/vegetarian?
Multi Collagen Protein comes from animal sources, so it is not vegan or vegetarian.
What are the benefits of taking collagen?
Collagen health benefits include support for your hair, skin, nails, gut and joints. Taking a hydrolyzed collagen peptides protein powder helps make the collagen easier for the body to use and absorb, so you can better experience the benefits of collagen.
Can I see your Certificate of Analysis?
Yes—you can find that here.