Products are automatically delivered on your schedule. No obligation, modify or cancel your subscription anytime.
Men's Fermented Multi Capsules (60 Capsules)
- Features a broad range of fermented whole food nutrients for total body support
- Supports a healthy immune system†
- Supports healthy bones and joint health†
- Supports healthy energy levels and restful sleep†
- Supports cognitive and neurological health†
- Improved formulation for more targeted support
- Adults take two capsules daily with water or your favorite beverage
- Not intended for children
Multi Collagen Protein Powder Pure (45 servings)
- Provides support for your healthy hair, skin, nails, joints, and gut†
- Promotes healthy hair thickness and growth, reduces hair breakage†
- Improves the appearance of crow’s feet after 4 weeks†
- Reduces collagen degradation with noticeable results†
- Reduces joint discomfort and helps joints recover faster†
- Reduces knee stiffness at 7 days†
- Includes 10 types of collagen from 4 sources
- Includes 2 billion CFU* (*at time of manufacture) Bacillus coagulans
- Offers 100% DV of clinically studied Vitamin C, optimized for absorption
- Adults take 1 scoop with 8 ounces of your favorite hot or cold beverage
- Add into your daily coffee or smoothie
- Add to pancakes, oatmeal or cookies
- Form: Powder
- Serving Size: 1 scoop (approx 10 g)
- Number of Servings: 45
- Product Weight: 1 lb
Paleo, Keto, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
, Made Without Soy, Raised Without Hormones, Raised Without Antibiotics, Pasture Raised, Grass Fed, Non-GMO Tested, Sustainably Sourced, BPA Free.
Note: Our formulation has been updated as of 1/29/2021
SBO Probiotics Men's Capsules (60 Capsules)
- Features 25 billion CFUs*
- Four probiotic strains: Saccharomyces boulardii, Bacillus coagulans, Bacillus clausii and Bacillus subtilis
- Supports healthy digestive function†
- Reduces occasional constipation, gas and bloating†
- Supports a healthy immune system†
- Promotes healthy bowel function and supports healthy elimination†
- Helps to maintain healthy gut microflora†
- New and improved formulation for more targeted support
- Adults take two capsules daily with 8 ounces of water
- We recommend taking the capsules on an empty stomach, either when you first wake up or right before bed
- Not intended for children
Men, support your body with the best herbs ancient tradition has to offer, plus a daily dose of diverse probiotics. The potent, quality herbs in this probiotic are deserving of a supplement of their own, but we’ve formulated them intentionally to make them the best they can be. This groundbreaking formulation combines the most sought-after herbs traditionally used in Ayurveda to support men’s health with diverse probiotic strains, designed to support you and your gut in a way that’s never been done before.
Quality We're Proud Of
Designed for Men
We took this formulation a step further by adding a blend of ingredients generally known to support men's overall health. Specifically, these probiotics work to support men's reproductive function, testosterone levels, athletic performance, a healthy digestive system, immune system health‚† and more.
Powered by Fermentation
Ancient Nutrition fermented herbs are powered by fermentation our own proprietary, patent-pending, dual-stage, live fermentation process. Fermentation is an ancient process typically used to break down food into more absorbable components. We ferment select ingredients on a farm owned by our co-founders so that we can ensure maximum quality.
Multi Sourced Collagen
With Multi Collagen Protein, you don't have to choose between beauty benefits, gut benefits or supporting your overall health. This FOUR source collagen does everything from supporting healthy skin to supporting joint health, in addition to supporting a healthy gut.†
How to Use
We recommend taking these capsules on an empty stomach, either first thing in the morning or right before bed, at the same time each day, with a large glass of water. Our favorite way to use Multi Collagen is to add a one scoop into a cup of morning coffee.
Eating a nutrient-dense diet that includes lots of antioxidants is helpful for maintaining higher collagen levels. Go for fresh vegetables, fruits, quality protein-rich foods and healthy fats.
Pairs Well With
If you're looking for extra gut support, try implementing these Fermented Enzymes into your daily routine to top off your gut-supporting lifestyle.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Axe Answers
Ancient Nutrition co-founder, chiropractor, clinical nutritionist and certified doctor of natural medicine is here to answer your questions!
Why should I be supplementing with collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body. Up to 30% of all the protein in your body is collagen protein. Up to 70% of skin, hair, nails and nearly 100% of connective tissues are made from collagen. It literally holds you together: from the hairs on your head, to every inch of your skin, to your joint comfort and mobility. It even impacts the overall health of your gut, including gut integrity. There’s a reason that collagen supplementation, in addition to an overall healthy diet and lifestyle, is being dubbed as the new essential in the wellness and beauty community. Many people’s collagen is breaking down at an accelerated rate… and it’s not being replaced in the standard modern diet.
Why should I give my gut extra support?
Fact: Most Americans don't consume enough probiotics in their diet due to modern processed foods, soil depletion and more. I believe most people are in need of probiotic support. Here's why: Thanks to prescription antibiotics, high carbohydrate diets, fluoridated tap water and high levels of stress, the good bacteria in our guts are often diminished, and our bodies can't replace them at the rate required for optimal health. Many of probiotics' health benefits are gut- and digestion-related, so here are a few key reasons why gut health, in general, is so important to overall health: - Up to 80% of the immune system is housed in the gut.. - Between 80% to 90% percent of the body's serotonin, often referred to as a feel good or happy chemical which acts as a neurotransmitter, is found in the gut. Serotonin is thought to have many effects on the body, including the areas of digestion, sleep, memory, behavior and more.. - Every bodily cell, tissue and organ depend on proper nutrient absorption and assimilation of food through healthy digestion, and, generally speaking, probiotics can play a supporting role in that.
Is supplementation really necessary?
For many Americans the diet consumed isn’t nutritionally adequate. In fact, approximately two-thirds of the standard U.S. diet is made up of unhealthy fats and refined sugars with low or no nutrient density — providing calories but not the amounts of vitamins and minerals needed, including vitamins A, B Complex, C, D, E and the minerals calcium, magnesium and zinc. More specifically, typical diets contain less than 80% of the RDA for calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, and manganese. Here’s the truth: If two-thirds of the standard U.S. diets are coming up short on certain nutrients, then the remaining one-third of the average diet may not be so great, either, and cannot possibly fully meet a person’s nutrient needs.One great way to get more vitamins and minerals into your diet is to include nutrient-dense, real foods. Unlike our Standard American Diet, nutrient-dense foods can deliver a vitamin-packed and mineral-packed wallop. In addition to a nutrient-dense diet, some opt to take a multivitamin to help cover their bases.
Do I need to refrigerate these probiotics?
No, you do not need to refrigerate these because the strains are shelf-stable. Our shelf-stable probiotics arrive active and can survive at room temperature without refrigeration.