Products are automatically delivered on your schedule. No obligation, modify or cancel your subscription anytime.
Multi Collagen Protein Powder Pure (45 servings)
Women's Fermented Multivitamin Capsules (60 Capsules)
Men's Fermented Multivitamin Capsules (60 Capsules)
SBO Probiotics Women's Capsules (60 Capsules)
Daily Morning Kit
If you're looking to get started with my favorite supplements, I believe there’s no better place to begin than my Morning Bundle.
These supplements are meant to take every single day and they're great for anyone looking to:
- Support healthy digestion†
- Support a healthy gut†
- Support healthy skin†
- Support healthy joints†
In my opinion, this trio is the perfect, affordable way to support your whole body—including healthy hair and nails, since, in general, protein and collagen are necessary for healthy hair and nails, too.
And you can try them all out today for a discounted price.
Here's a look at each of the supplements inside.
Multi Collagen Protein Powder—a Multi Collagen Protein Containing Food Source Collagen Type I, II, III, V and X:
- Powered by a clinically studied fermented collagen
- Improves appearance of crow's feet after 28 days†
- Reduces knee stiffness in a week†
- Promotes healthy hair thickness and growth while reducing hair breakage†
- Contains cutting-edge, clinically studied, exclusive fermented eggshell membrane collagen for enhanced benefits missing from other collagens on the market
- Non-GMO, grass-fed and pasture-raised, cage-free and cruelty-free sources, made without hormones
- Created from 4 real food sources: beef, chicken, fish and eggshell membrane
This is more than just collagen. This is the collagen protein powder with clinically studied ingredients proven to deliver REAL RESULTS. While other collagen supplements available may have clinically studied ingredients in their collagen formula, ours is currently the only one that has a fermented collagen ingredient with human clinical studies behind it. Now, you can reduce collagen degradation with noticeable results in as little as 3 days† - all with five types of collagen from four food-based sources. Our collagen powder is sourced from non-GMO, grass-fed and pasture-raised, cage-free and cruelty-free sources.
Why should I be supplementing with collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body. Up to 30% of all the protein in your body is collagen protein. Up to 70% of skin, hair, nails and nearly 100% of connective tissues are made from collagen. It literally holds you together: from the hairs on your head, to every inch of your skin, to your joint comfort and mobility. It even impacts the overall health of your gut, including gut integrity.
There’s a reason that collagen supplementation, in addition to an overall healthy diet and lifestyle, is being dubbed as the new go-to in the wellness and beauty community. Many people’s collagen is breaking down at an accelerated rate… and it’s not being replaced in the standard modern diet.
Fact: Most Americans don’t consume enough probiotics in their diet.
Thanks to modern processed foods and soil depletion, we simply don't get enough of the probiotics our bodies need to thrive.
Probiotics can support:
- digestive health.†
- gastrointestinal (GI) health.†
- immune system health.†
I believe there are five specific things you want to consider when choosing a probiotic supplement in capsule form:
- SBOs and Shelf-Stable: Make sure your probiotic supplement has soil-based organisms (SBOs) and is shelf-stable, meaning it doesn’t need to be refrigerated.
- High CFU Count: Choose a probiotic brand that has a higher number of colony-forming units (CFUs) from 25 billion to 50 billion.
- Strain Diversity: Select a probiotic supplement that has five or more probiotic strains.
- Survivability: Look for hardy probiotics and other cultures or formulas that are designed to make it to the gut and are able to colonize.
- Prebiotics: To support the growth of probiotics once they get into your system, I believe it is essential that prebiotics are also included in the formula.
- 25 Billion CFU*
- SBO Probiotics Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus clausii and Bacillus coagulans PLUS Saccharomyces boulardii
Here’s how SBO Probiotic can benefit you:
- Supports normal microflora in the gut†
- Supports healthy gut function†
- Promotes digestive health†
- Supports normal digestion†
- Supports a healthy immune system†
- Promotes a healthy GI tract†
- Supports gastrointestinal (GI) health†
- Supports healthy gut transit time†
- Supports healthy gut transit time†
- Supports digestive comfort†
- Supports healthy elimination†
- Promotes healthy digestive function†
I highly encourage you to give SBO Probiotics a try!
Introducing a Women’s Multivitamin Made from Whole Foods, Organic Herbs and Fermented Vitamins
Women have specialized needs, so they deserve a multivitamin and mineral supplement that supports them—in a real food, fermented form. Among other things, my specially formulated Women’s Fermented Multi Offers:
- Nutrients from Real Food and Fermented Herbs
- Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K
- A special Organic Women’s Botanical Blend
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin—a highly absorbable, active, natural form of B12—like the B12 in the body.) Vitamin B12 is known as the “memory vitamin,” and is water-soluble, so it needs to be replenished.
- Along with vitamin B12, other B vitamins (vitamin B complex) to support healthy energy levels.†
Why a “Fermented” Multi?
Fermentation is an ancient process used to break down food into more absorbable components. During the fermentation process, microorganisms use aerobic and anaerobic metabolism to convert food compounds into powerful metabolites. Here are some key benefits of fermentation:
- Fermentation pre-digests nutrients and beneficial compounds into more accessible and bioavailable forms.
- During fermentation, key vitamins are increased and even created, particularly B vitamins, as well as other micronutrients that may not have been present in the original food.
- In some instances, fermentation can actually make certain foods more edible and more digestible, such as roots, leaves, nuts, tubers, seeds and grains.
- Fermentation can increase the presence of probiotics in the food.
An important takeaway: Fermentation is believed to help boost the vitamin and mineral content of whatever is being or has been fermented—including multivitamin and mineral supplements.
Here’s a snapshot of some of the vitamins and minerals in my Women’s Fermented Multi, including:
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin K
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B12
- B Vitamins
- Vitamin C (from Organic Camu Camu and Acerola)
- Ashwagandha Root & Leaf Extract (10% withanolides):
- Supports a healthy response to stress†
- Supports healthy energy levels†
- Supports restful sleep†
- Supports healthy physical energy levels†
- Supports a positive outlook†
- Supports healthy mobility†
- Supports healthy joint function†
- Supports healthy cortisol and DHEA balance†
- Supports focus and a healthy memory†
Dr. Axe Women’s Fermented Multi also features an Organic Women’s Botanical Blend, with a blend of beneficial botanicals, including clinically studied Organic Ashwagandha Extract, Organic Amla Berry Extract, Organic Sprouted Fermented Chia Seed, Organic Sprouted Fermented Flax Seed, Reishi Mycelium, Organic Schizandra, Organic Dong Quai, Organic Holy Basil, Organic Chaste Tree Berry and Organic Sage.
Do You Need a Multivitamin and Mineral Supplement? Most Likely, YES.
Here’s why: Ideally, our diets should provide all the nutrients, including vitamins and minerals, we require daily. For many Americans, however, the diet consumed isn’t nutritionally adequate.
For example, in years past, it’s been determined that approximately two-thirds of the standard U.S. diet is made up of unhealthy fats and refined sugars with low or no nutrient density—providing calories but not the amounts of vitamins and minerals needed, including vitamins A, B Complex, C, D and the minerals calcium, magnesium and zinc. (Oftentimes, women are among those who experience these shortfalls.)
In that scenario, the remaining one-third of the average diet must somehow compensate for what is lacking. The fact is that the rest of the diet is probably not from nutrient-dense food either and cannot possibly fully meet a person’s nutrient needs.
One great way to get more vitamins and minerals into your diet is to include nutrient-dense, real foods. Unlike our standard American diet, nutrient-dense foods can deliver a vitamin and mineral wallop.
As an added step, many people use a daily multivitamin to help support adequate nutrient intake.
How about you? Do you need a multi?
If so, try my Women’s Fermented Multi. It’s Non GMO, is made from real food and fermented herbs, and is specially formulated to meet the nutritional needs of women.