Products are automatically delivered on your schedule. No obligation, modify or cancel your subscription anytime.
Multi Collagen Protein Powder Recovery Mixed Berry (20 Servings)
- Mixed berry flavor
- 9g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat per serving
- Powered by a clinically studied fermented eggshell membrane collagen ingredient, for results in as little as one day†
- Supports healthy joints, hair, nails, gut and skin†
- Reduces joint discomfort and knee stiffness in a week†
- Improves appearance of crow's feet after 28 days†
- Improves exercise recovery by 56%
- Promotes healthy hair thickness and growth while reducing hair breakage†
- Includes 10 types of collagen from 4 sources
- Includes 2 billion CFU* (*at time of manufacture) Bacillus coagulans
- Offers 100% DV of clinically studied Vitamin C, optimized for absorption
- Adults take one scoop with 8 ounces of water or your favorite hot or cold recipe.
- Since this is a Recovery† formula, it is designed to be enjoyed after a workout.
- Take note of the Mixed Berry flavor when mixing. Mixes well in water alone.
- Form: Powder
- Serving Size: 1 scoop (13.4 g)
- # of Servings Per Container: 20
- Product Weight 9.45oz
Dairy Free, Made Without Soy, Non-GMO, Raised Without Hormones, Raised Without Antibiotics, Pasture Raised, Grass Fed, Sustainably Sourced, BPA Free
Note: Our formulation has been updated as of 05/4/2021
Bone Broth Protein Powder Chocolate (20 Servings)
- Creamy chocolate flavor
- 20g protein, 2g carbs, 1g fat
- Supports healthy joints and skin†
- Features Collagen type 2
- Features glucosamine, chondroitin, hyaluronic acid and 18 amino acids
- From non-GMO, hormone-free, cage-free and cruelty-free sources
- Mix one scoop of in 12 ounces of almond milk, coconut milk or water
- Perfect addition to a daily smoothie
- Mix into pancakes, oatmeal, or baked goods
- Use before or after working out
- Form: Powder
- Serving Size: 1 scoop (approx 25.17g)
- # of Servings Per Container: 20
- Product Weight 1.11 lb
Keto Fire Capsules (Exogenous Ketones) (180 Capsules)
- Fueled by exogenous ketones, MCTs and adaptogens
- Promotes healthy energy levels and athletic performance†
- Promotes healthy body composition and healthy weight management†
- Contains approx. 100mg of caffeine per serving
- Adults take 6 capsules daily with 8 ounces of water or your favorite beverage.
- May be taken with or without food.
Fitness doesn't just begin and end with exercise. Even if you eat the right foods and hit the gym every day, you’ll still want to focus on muscle recovery support and energy support to keep your body primed for wellness and success. Here are our selected products fit for the job.
Bone Broth Without the Work
It’s a breakthrough in protein supplementation that delivers homemade bone broth in a convenient, easy-to-mix form. Even better, we specially formulated Bone Broth Protein Chocolate to create a creamy, sweet chocolate flavor. Mix with your favorite liquid for quick protein after a workout or incorporate into a smoothie or recipe.
Powered by Exogenous Ketones
With an immediate usable source of exogenous ketones, KetoFIRE is designed to take your performance to the next level, whether you’re on a ketogenic diet or not. The liver naturally produces “endogenous” ketones while in ketosis, but exogenous ketones are those provided from outside the body.
Collagen Formula with Clinically Studied Ashwagandha
This is more than just collagen. Developed by Dr. Josh Axe & Jordan Rubin, this formula combines 5 types of collagen with glutamine, tart cherry, organic beet extract, magnesium and clinically-studied ashwagandha in a way you won’t find anywhere else. Our team of experts carefully sourced every ingredient in the ideal quantities with care, including laboring over the taste until it was just right.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Axe Answers
Ancient Nutrition co-founder, chiropractor, clinical nutritionist and certified doctor of natural medicine is here to answer your questions!
Who is Multi Collagen Protein Rest & Recovery intended for?
This is one product that I believe is beneficial for people across many ages, lifestyles and walks of life because it supports a balanced, calm state of mind, restful sleep and muscle recovery and strength.† These are extremely important for every body.
Why should I supplement with collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body. Up to 30% of all the protein in your body is collagen protein. Up to 70% of skin, hair, nails and nearly 100% of connective tissues are made from collagen. It literally holds you together: from the hairs on your head, to every inch of your skin, to your joint comfort and mobility. It even impacts the overall health of your gut, including gut integrity.
There’s a reason that collagen supplementation, in addition to an overall healthy diet and lifestyle, is being dubbed as the new essential in the wellness and beauty community. Many people’s collagen is naturally breaking down at an accelerated rate… and it’s not being replaced in the standard modern diet.
What does the collagen in Multi Collagen Protein Rest & Recovery do?
The collagen in Multi Collagen Protein Rest & Recovery supports:
- Healthy nails†
- Joint health (including support for healthy ligaments and tendons)†
- Joint comfort†
- Healthy joint function†
What are exogenous ketones?
The liver naturally produces “endogenous” ketones while in ketosis, but exogenous ketones are those provided from outside the body. Exogenous ketones are often used by the keto dieter and non-keto dieter alike.
Beta Hydroxybutyric (BHB) is a ketone body and is also known from keto salts. BHB is great for those transitioning to the ketogenic diet and is ideal for those who are already in a state of keto, or virtually anyone — no matter what diet they choose.
We included 3 kinds of exogenous ketones in this blend, including magnesium beta-hydroxybutyrate, calcium beta-hydroxybutyrate and sodium beta-hydroxybutyrate that work together.
Do I have to follow to ketogenic diet to take Keto FIRE?
Absolutely not! If you want clean energy, you should use this product. You can benefit from this product whether or not you are following a keto diet or lifestyle.
What time of day should I take Keto FIRE?
It is best to take the Keto FIRE in the early part of the day. If you are intermittent fasting, take the capsules first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. You can also take all 6 capsules at once, or spread them out across the morning.
Should I take Keto FIRE capsules all at once, or can I spread them out?
You can take all 6 capsules at once, or spread them out across the morning, by taking 3 first thing in the morning and 3 before lunch.
How do you make Bone Broth Protein Chocolate?
Bone Broth Protein begins as a true bone broth liquid. It’s then dehydrated, making it into a concentrated source of high-quality, tasty powder. After that, we add flavoring and use stevia and monk fruit to naturally sweeten, leaving out any fillers or added sugar.
What are the benefits of Bone Broth Protein?
Bone Broth Protein Chocolate supports:
- Healthy joints†
- Healthy skin†
- A healthy gut†
What is the macronutrient breakdown of Bone Broth Protein Chocolate?
This easy to mix powder includes 20 grams of protein, 2 grams of carbs, 0 grams of fat and 1 gram of sugar.