Products are automatically delivered on your schedule. No obligation, modify or cancel your subscription anytime.
- Guava passionfruit flavor
- 9g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat
- Contains a phytonutrient beauty blend that supports overall skin health and skin elasticity
- Powered by a clinically studied fermented eggshell membrane collagen ingredient, for results in as little as one day
- Reduces knee stiffness and joint discomfort in a week†
- Improves appearance of crow's feet after 28 days†
- Improves exercise recovery by 56%
- Promotes healthy hair thickness and growth while reducing hair breakage†
- Includes 10 types of collagen from 4 sources
- Includes 2 billion CFU* (*at time of manufacture) Bacillus coagulans
- Offers 100% DV of clinically studied Vitamin C, optimized for absorption
- Add one scoop to 8 ounces of water
- Form: Powder
- Serving Size: 1 scoop (approx 11.5g)
- # of Servings Per Container: 45
- Product Weight 18.3oz
When it comes to results for your skin, this powder goes above and beyond. It pairs Multi Collagen Protein’s support for your skin, nails, joints†, gut and hair that you’ve come to know and love with the added benefits of healthy skin elasticity support† from a clinically studied, plant-based beauty phytonutrient blend. The result? More confidence every time you look in the mirror.
Clinically Studied Eggshell Membrane Collagen
This powerful, clinically studied form of eggshell membrane featuring types I, V and X collagen is provided in the clinically studied amount. Study participants experienced amazing results—including a reduction in appearance of crow’s feet after 28 days, relief from exercise-induced joint discomfort as early as day 1, reduced joint discomfort at 7 days, improved knee function at 30 days and promotion of hair thickness and growth.† (See below for the full list of 30+ amazing health and beauty benefits.)
Beauty Phytonutrient Blend
Beauty Within features a clinically studied blend of phytonutrient-dense fruits and vegetables like acai berry, asparagus shoot, pomegranate fruit and more. It supports overall skin health and skin elasticity.†
Chicken Bone Broth Collagen Concentrate
Our Multi Collagen Protein is unique because it also contains concentrated bone broth. We did the hard part of simmering bones for days, and dehydrated this healthy skin and joint supporter, so you could enjoy this convenient powder. Our sustainably sourced chicken bone broth concentrate comes from non-GMO, U.S.-farmed chickens and contains type II collagen, the same type found in our gut lining and joints. Type II collagen also inherently features hyaluronic acid, a go-to ingredient often found in expensive beauty treatments.
Stevia Leaf Extract
A no-sugar-added, plant-based sweetener, stevia extract gives you the “sweet” without additional sugar.
Full List of Ingredients
Hydrolyzed Bovine Collagen Peptides, Fermented Eggshell Membrane Collagen, Chicken Bone Broth Protein Concentrate, Pomegranate Fruit Extract, Bacillus coagulans (2 Billion CFU), Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Peptides, Asparagus Shoot, Okra Pod, Coffee Fruit Extract, Japanese Sophora Flower, Acerola Cherry, Acai Berry, Mangosteen Fruit, Camu Camu Fruit.
Other ingredients: Citric acid, natural guava flavor with other natural flavor, red beet juice (color), spirulina extract (color), purple corn juice (color), natural passionfruit flavor, stevia leaf extract.
Note: Our formulation has been updated as of 06/08/2021
1 Scoop (11.5g)
Servings Per Container:
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (from Lipid Meetaboolite Ascorbate)||90mg||100%|
% Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Daily Value not established.
With Multi Collagen Protein, you don’t have to choose between beauty benefits, joint benefits or supporting your overall health. This multi-source collagen does everything from targeting pesky crow’s feet and hair breakage while supporting joint health benefits in as little as 7 days.†
Most other collagen products on the market are single-source, meaning they only contain one or two collagen types. Multi Collagen is set apart by its TEN types of collagen from four food sources, and is always carefully and methodically tested for quality, including heavy metals and more.
Carefully Sourced Ingredients
We know the supplement ingredients are only as good as the source. That’s why we make sure our collagen ingredients come from non-GMO, grass-fed and pasture-raised, cage-free and/or cruelty-free sources that are made without hormones. That includes sustainably sourced chicken bone broth concentrate and eggshell membrane from chickens raised in the United States, bovine peptides from pasture-raised and grass-fed cows and wild-caught fish sustainably caught in North American waters.
There is no filler in Multi Collagen Protein. Ever. This multi collagen comes from only four real-food ingredients, so you won’t see weird chemicals or artificial ingredient sweeteners or flavors on the label. We proudly source our collagen from non-GMO, grass-fed and pasture-raised, cage-free and cruelty-free sources raised and made without hormones.
How to Use
This convenient powder is easy to enjoy any time of day. Our favorite way is to add a one scoop into a cup of cold water.
Eating a nutrient-dense diet that includes lots of antioxidants is helpful for maintaining healthy collagen levels. Go for fresh vegetables, fruits, quality protein-rich foods and healthy fats.
Pairs Well With
If you’re looking for an extra boost in your beauty and sleep routine, try pairing Beauty Within with Multi Collagen Protein - Beauty + Sleep, formulated for a more restful sleep.† These two products pair up to be a superior addition to your beauty and wellness routine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Axe Answers
Ancient Nutrition co-founder, chiropractor, clinical nutritionist and certified doctor of natural medicine is here to answer your questions!
What is collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in our bodies, especially type I collagen. It’s found in muscles, bones, skin, blood vessels, tendons and the digestive system.
You may hear collagen referred to as a “complex protein,” which is not surprising considering it contains a whopping 18 different amino acids. Amino acids are the “building blocks of proteins,” and collagen includes a mix of both nonessential (also called conditional) and essential types.
When should I use this product?
You can use this product in the morning, afternoon, evening or right before bed. There is no specific time to take collagen, but you’ll maximize benefits by taking it consistently. Find a time that works best for you to take it regularly.
How is this different from the old Multi Collagen Protein formula?
Our 2021 Multi Collagen Protein formula contains the same key collagen components as our original Multi Collagen Protein formula.
But today’s Multi Collagen Protein also contains the added benefits of clinically studied:
- Bacillus coagulans (2 billion CFU*), a probiotic for gut health
- Vitamin C (from Lipid Metabolite Ascorbate) to help your body produce its own collagen
- Fermented eggshell membrane collagen—a powerful clinically studied ingredient
In clinical studies, this fermented eggshell membrane ingredient consistently delivered real, noticeable results for joints, hair and skin—which is why we’re so excited to have it in our Multi Collagen Protein. You can learn more about it here.
*at time of manufacture
What does this collagen formula do?
Scientific Studies Show that the Key Clinically Studied Fermented Eggshell Membrane Collagen Ingredient in Multi Collagen Protein:
- Promotes healthy hair thickness and growth, with a reduction in hair breakage†
- Improves the appearance of crow's feet after 4 weeks and skin tone after 8 weeks†
- Reduces knee stiffness at 7 days†
- Reduces knee stiffness, discomfort and improved function at 30 days†
- Reduces discomfort rapidly (7 days), continuously (30 days) and persistently (90 days)†
- Reduces exercise-induced joint stiffness in as little as 5 days†
- Possibly reduces collagen degradation with noticeable results in as little as 3 days†
- Provides rapid relief for exercise-induced joint discomfort (Day 1) and stiffness (Day 5)†
- Supports healthy cartilage turnover†
- Helps joints recover faster from exercise-related joint stiffness and discomfort†
- Possibly helps reduce joint cartilage breakdown resulting from normal wear and tear†
- Helps protect joint cartilage from breakdown due to exercise†
- Helps reduce joint stiffness resulting from exercise†
- Helps support joint health and comfort†
- Reduces joint discomfort and stiffness†
- Reduces discomfort, both rapidly (7 days) and continuously (30 days)†
- Increases flexibility†
- Reduces range-of-motion-associated discomfort†
- Reduces knee discomfort and stiffness†
- Reduces discomfort, both rapidly (7 days) and continuously (60 days)†
- Improves immediate exercise-induced stiffness in as little as 7 days†
- Improves recovery from exercise-included stiffness in as little as 4 days†
- Improves recovery from exercise-induced discomfort in as little as 8 days†
- Helps maintain healthy cartilage†
- Reduces the biomarker CTX-II, related to healthy cartilage†
- Lowers exercise-induced stiffness by 18%†
- Improves exercise recovery by 56%†
- Reduces exercise induced stiffness and discomfort†
How is this different from Bone Broth Protein?
Bone Broth Protein features collagen from ONE source, either chicken or beef bone broth.
Multi Collagen Protein includes 10 types of collagen from 4 sources.
The original Bone Broth Protein powder contains more protein per serving (20g vs 9g) and typically contains more chicken bone broth collagen concentrate, which means you will typically and inherently get more collagen type II, hyaluronic acid, glucosamine and chondroitin with Bone Broth Protein.
But Multi Collagen Protein also contains the added benefits of clinically studied:
- Bacillus coagulans (2 billion CFU*)
- Vitamin C (from Lipid Metabolite Ascorbate)
- Fermented eggshell membrane collagen
*at time of manufacture
Why should I be supplementing with collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body. Up to 30% of all the protein in your body is collagen protein. Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body. Up to 30% of all the protein in your body is collagen protein. Up to 70% of skin, hair, nails and nearly 100% of connective tissues are made from collagen. It literally holds you together, from the hairs on your head, to every inch of your skin, to your joint comfort and mobility. It even supports the integrity of your gut lining; collagen promotes normal tissue growth and cellular health, all of which can impact the overall health of your gut.
Collagen production naturally declines as we age… and it’s not being consumed in the standard modern diet. Supplementing can help support your body’s natural production, so you can reap all the rewards of collagen.
Are there other factors that contribute to collagen loss?
Age is not the only thing that can slow down production and diminish collagen in your body. If you’re worried about the breakdown of your own collagen, here are 8 dietary and lifestyle factors that are considered “collagen diminishers.”
- Poor sleep
- Too much sugar
- High cortisol levels from stress
- Sun overexposure
- Diet low in antioxidants
- Sitting all day and lack of activity
- Nutrient shortfalls of vitamin C and zinc
- Free radicals
You can fight back against collagen loss through a few combined approaches:
- Limit your exposure to damaging UV rays and other environmental toxins
- Consume collagen-boosting foods
- Support and promote the skin’s health by supplementing with collagen
How can I tell if it works?
Some common ways to tell if the collagen is working is by noticing healthy skin, healthy nails, and joint comfort support.
How long before I can start looking for benefits?
Everyone is different and will, therefore, have a different experience when using the product. What matters most is consistency. With consistent use, you can get results in as little as one day, a few days, one week, a little over a week, one month, two months, three months and beyond — plus just about every time in between. Here are some results you may see (and why we consider Multi Collagen Protein the best collagen powder):
- Improved appearance of crow’s feet after 4 weeks and skin tone after 8 weeks†
- Reduced exercise-induced joint discomfort as early as Day 1†
- Reduced knee stiffness, discomfort and improved function at 30 days†
- Reduced collagen degradation with noticeable results in as little as 3 days†
- And SO much more
Is Multi Collagen Protein vegan/vegetarian?
Collagen is found only in animals, mostly in the flesh and connective tissue. There are no vegan collagen supplements (although there are vegan foods and products that can support your body’s production of collagen). As a result, Collagen Peptides come from animal sources, so it is not vegan or vegetarian.
What are the benefits of taking collagen?
Collagen health benefits include support for your hair, skin, nails, gut and joints. Taking a hydrolyzed collagen peptides protein powder helps make the collagen easier for the body to use and absorb, so you can better experience the benefits of collagen.
Can I see your Certificate of Analysis?
Yes—you can find that here.