Products are automatically delivered on your schedule. No obligation, modify or cancel your subscription anytime.
- Revolutionary Multi Collagen Complex powered by a clinically studied fermented collagen only available in capsule form here
- Improves appearance of crow's feet after 28 days†
- Reduces knee stiffness in a week†
- Promotes healthy hair thickness and growth while reducing hair breakage†
- Boosts energy and fights fatigue†
- Contains cutting-edge, clinically studied, exclusive fermented eggshell membrane collagen for enhanced benefits missing from other collagens on the market
- Non-GMO, pasture-raised, hormone-free, cage-free and cruelty-free sources
- Created from 4 whole food sources: beef, chicken, fish and eggshell membrane
- View our Certificate of Analysis
- Adults take 3 capsules daily with 8 ounces of water or your favorite beverage
There is no other type of collagen capsule like this on the planet. Brought to you in easy-to-use, encapsulated form and powered by an ancient fermentation process that helps maximize collagen support within the body, this is the most effortless way to tap into the benefits of collagen when you’re on the go, if you want to add a collagen boost to your current routine or if you simply aren’t a fan of collagen powder. Unlike most products out there, this Multi Collagen Capsule formula features ten types of collagen from four food sources, including collagen sourced from fermented eggshell membrane, the secret ingredient for full-body transformation. What does this mean? You no longer have to choose between bovine or marine collagen and instead get the most powerful collagen types all in one formulation.
Clinically Studied Eggshell Membrane Collagen
From the outer shafts of your hair and the surface of your skin to the deepest layers of your joints, this clinically studied form of eggshell membrane featuring types I, V and IX collagen is provided in the clinically studied dosage. Some of the fantastic results study participants noticed is a reduction in appearance of crow’s feet around the eyes in as little as 28 days, protection from joint discomfort, stiffness and cartilage breakdown due to exercise, improved knee function within 30 days and promotion of hair thickness and growth.† (See below for our eggshell membrane collagen’s full list of 30+ amazing health and beauty benefits.)
Chicken Bone Broth Protein Concentrate
Our Multi Collagen Capsules are unique because they also contain concentrated bone broth. We took the ancient process of simmering bones for days, did the hard part, and dehydrated this healthy skin and joint supporter into convenient capsule form. Our sustainably sourced chicken bone broth concentrate comes from non-GMO, U.S.-farmed chickens and contains type II collagen, the same type of collagen found in our gut lining and joints. It also inherently features hyaluronic acid, a go-to ingredient often found in expensive beauty treatments.
Hydrolyzed Bovine Collagen Peptides
Our bovine collagen peptides are hydrolyzed, pasture-raised, cruelty-free, hormone-free and allergen-free. Featuring collagen types I & III, these collagen peptides support overall health.
Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Peptides
This marine collagen is sustainably sourced from wild-caught pollock, cod and haddock (whitefish) from North American waters. This type of collagen is naturally high in type I collagen, the most common collagen in the human body that helps make up our bones, skin, fascia, ligaments, tendons and blood vessels.
Full List of Ingredients
Multi Collagen Complex Fermented Eggshell Membrane Collagen, Hydrolyzed Bovine Hide Collagen Peptides, Chicken Bone Broth Protein Concentrate, Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Peptides, Organic Fermented Ginger Root, Organic Fermented Turmeric Root, Organic Fermented Ashwagandha Root, Organic Fermented Amla (Phyllanthus emblica) Berry, Organic Holy Basil Leaf Other Ingredients: Gelatin
Servings Per Container:
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value|
|Multi Collagen Complex||1.5 g||+|
|Organic Fermented Botanical Blend||550 mg||+|
% Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Daily Value not established.
With Multi Collagen Capsules, you don’t have to choose between beauty benefits, joint benefits or supporting your overall health. This multi-source collagen does everything from targeting pesky crow’s feet and hair breakage while supporting joint health benefits in as little as 7 days.†
Most other collagen products on the market are single-source, meaning they only contain one or two collagen types. Multi Collagen is set apart by its TEN types of collagen from four food sources, and is always carefully and methodically tested for quality and safety.
Carefully Sourced Ingredients
We know the supplement ingredients are only as good as the source. That’s why we make sure all collagen ingredients come from non-GMO, grass-fed, hormone-free, cage-free and cruelty-free sources. That includes sustainably sourced chicken bone broth concentrate and eggshell membrane from chickens raised in the United States, bovine peptides from pasture-raised cows and wild-caught fish sustainably caught in North American waters.
There is no filler in Multi Collagen. Ever. The collagen in our capsules comes from only four real-food ingredients, so you won’t see weird chemicals or artificial ingredient sweeteners or flavors on the label. We proudly source our collagen from non-GMO, pasture-raised, hormone-free, cage-free and cruelty-free sources.
How to Use
This convenient capsule form is an excellent way to take collagen on the go. Adults take 3 capsules daily with 8 ounces of water or your favorite beverage.
Eating a nutrient-dense diet that includes lots of antioxidants is helpful for maintaining healthy collagen levels. Go for fresh vegetables, fruits, quality protein-rich foods and healthy fats.
Pairs Well With
If you’re looking for extra gut support, try adding SBO Probiotics - Ultimate into your daily routine. With 50 billion soil-based CFUs and fermented organic botanical blend, this probiotic is an excellent addition to your gut routine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Axe Answers
Ancient Nutrition co-founder, chiropractor, clinical nutritionist and certified doctor of natural medicine is here to answer your questions!
What is collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant protein found in the body, making up as much as 30 to 40% of the body’s total protein. The word “collagen” is derived from the ancient Greek word κόλλα (kolla) meaning “glue,” and that’s precisely what it is; collagen is the glue that keeps our bodies together.
There are many different types of collagen that all serve different functions, which is why we deliver ten different types of collagen all in one bottle to bring you a wide spectrum of benefits at a fraction of the cost compared to buying each collagen type individually.
When should I use this product?
You can use this product in the morning, afternoon, evening or right before bed. There is no specific time to take collagen, but you’ll glean benefits by taking it consistently. Find a time that works best for you to take it regularly.
Who is this product intended for?
The body’s collagen production typically starts to slow down after the age of 30. This product is for anyone looking to naturally support their body as they age, especially if you’re looking for clinically studied, multi-faceted joint, fitness and healthy skin support rolled up in one place.
Why should I be supplementing with collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body. Up to 30% of all the protein in your body is collagen protein. Up to 70% of skin, hair, nails and nearly 100% of connective tissues are made from collagen. It literally holds you together: from the hairs on your head, to every inch of your skin, to your joint comfort and mobility, fascia that “encases” us and even our blood vessels. It even impacts the overall health of your gut, including gut integrity.
There’s a reason that collagen supplementation, in addition to an overall healthy diet and lifestyle, is being dubbed as the new essential in the wellness and beauty community. Many people’s collagen is breaking down at an accelerated rate … and it’s not being replaced in the standard modern diet that lacks the nutrition and foods our ancient ancestors ate on a regular basis.
Are there other factors that contribute to collagen loss?
Age isn’t the only thing that can slow down production and diminish collagen in your body. Here are 7 “collagen killing” habits and health challenges to avoid:
- Poor sleep
- Too much sugar
- Excess stress
- Sun overexposure
- Diet low in antioxidants
- Sitting all day and lack of activity
- Nutrient shortfalls of vitamin C and zinc
You can fight back against collagen loss through a few combined approaches:
- Limit your exposure to damaging UV rays and other environmental toxins
- Consume collagen-boosting foods
- Support and promote the skin’s health by supplementing with collagen
All of the above are great collagen boosters, but none of them compare to the greatest collagen booster in the world, which is collagen itself.
How can I tell if it works?
Some common ways to tell if the collagen is working is by noticing healthy skin on your hands and face, healthy nails and joint comfort support.
How long before I can start looking for benefits?
Results vary with time, but joint-health related benefits have been shown in as early as 7 days with the clinically studied eggshell membrane in this product.
What does this collagen formula do?
Scientific Studies Show that Key Ingredients in Multi Collagen Capsules:
- Promote healthy hair thickness and growth, with a reduction in hair breakage†
- Improve the appearance of crow's feet after 4 weeks and skin tone after 8 weeks†
- Reduce knee stiffness at 7 days†
- Reduce knee stiffness, discomfort and improved function at 30 days†
- Reduce discomfort rapidly (7 days), continuously (30 days) and persistently (90 days)†
- Reduce exercise-induced joint stiffness in as little as 5 days†
- Possibly reduce collagen degradation with noticeable results in as little as 3 days†
- Provide rapid relief for exercise-induced joint discomfort (Day 1) and stiffness (Day 5)†
- Support healthy cartilage turnover†
- Help joints recover faster from exercise-related joint stiffness and discomfort†
- Possibly help reduce joint cartilage breakdown resulting from normal wear and tear†
- Help protect joint cartilage from breakdown due to exercise†
- Help reduce joint stiffness resulting from exercise†
- Help support joint health and comfort†
- Reduce joint discomfort and stiffness†
- Reduce discomfort, both rapidly (7 days) and continuously (30 days)†
- Increase flexibility†
- Reduce range-of-motion-associated discomfort†
- Reduce knee discomfort and stiffness†
- Reduce discomfort, both rapidly (7 days) and continuously (60 days)†
- Improve immediate exercise-induced stiffness in as little as 7 days†
- Improve recovery from exercise-included stiffness in as little as 4 days†
- Improve recovery from exercise-induced discomfort in as little as 8 days†
- Help maintain healthy cartilage†
- Reduce the biomarker CTX-II, related to healthy cartilage†
- Lower exercise-induced stiffness by 18%†
- Improve exercise recovery by 56%†
- Reduce exercise induced stiffness and discomfort†
- Restful sleep†
- Healthy energy level†
- Mental clarity and concentration†
- Reduced fatigue†
- A calm and relaxed outlook†
How did you pack all of those benefits into 3 small capsules?
The fermented collagen peptides found in our Multi Collagen Capsules offer up to an estimated 5, 10 to even 20 times greater impact (by weight) than typical hydrolyzed collagen peptides.
How is this significantly greater impact possible? The fermentation process and its microorganisms unlock the collagen code, resulting in a higher percentage of dipeptides (2 amino acids linked together) and tripeptides (3 amino acids linked together) vs. those of long chain or irregular length. Short chain peptides are bioactive and extremely beneficial and act like a key to unlock the body’s collagen code.
In other words, this fermentation of collagen results in smaller peptides that are “pre-digested” by the microorganisms, making them more absorbable and retaining their beneficial identity instead of being larger and harder-to-digest peptides altered by heat or chemical processing.
Is Multi Collagen vegan/vegetarian?
Multi Collagen comes from animal sources, so it is not vegan or vegetarian.
What is collagen and does it have any side effects?
There are no listed side effects, but if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, you will want to choose another option.