- Vanilla chai flavor
- 9g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat
- Promotes restful sleep†
- Supports overall skin health and skin elasticity†
- Powered by a clinically studied fermented eggshell membrane collagen ingredient, for results in as little as one day
- Improves appearance of crow's feet after 28 days†
- Promotes healthy hair thickness and growth while reducing hair breakage†
- Reduces knee stiffness and joint discomfort in a week†
- Includes 10 types of collagen from 4 sources
- Includes 2 billion CFU* (*at time of manufacture) Bacillus coagulans
- Offers 100% DV of clinically studied Vitamin C, optimized for absorption
- Add one heaping scoop with 8 ounces of warm water or nut milk
- Add to your favorite recipes
- We recommend enjoying one scoop in warm coconut milk before bedtime as a component of your wind-down routine.
- Form: Powder
- Serving Size: 1 scoop (approx 12 g)
- # of Servings Per Container: 20
- Product Weight: 8.47oz
With a warm, comforting flavor, this new formulation is a welcome addition to your evening wind-down routine. In addition to the joint, gut, nail and hair support† benefits that make our collagen famous, Beauty + Sleep also features a handful of extra ingredients: We added magnesium to provide restful sleep support while alleviating the effects of stress and tension†, and we added our clinically studied, plant-based phytonutrient blend to add an extra layer of skin support.† Because you deserve to love how you look, love how you feel and love how you sleep.
Clinically Studied Eggshell Membrane Collagen
This powerful, clinically studied form of eggshell membrane featuring types I, V and X collagen is provided in the clinically studied dosage. Study participants experienced amazing results—including a reduction in appearance of crow’s feet after 28 days, relief from exercise-induced joint discomfort as early as day 1, reduced joint discomfort at 7 days, improved knee function at 30 days and promotion of hair thickness and growth.† (See below for the full list of 30+ amazing health and beauty benefits.)
Beauty Phytonutrient Blend
Beauty Sleep features a clinically studied blend of phytonutrient-dense fruits and vegetables like acai berry, asparagus shoot, pomegranate fruit and more. It supports overall skin health and skin elasticity.†
Generally speaking, magnesium is responsible for hundreds of reactions within the body; it’s even needed at the DNA level, where it’s vital for tooth health and more.This mineral is often generally recognized for its calming benefits. When it comes to magnesium, the source matters. We used a clean, sea-water source for this magnesium ingredient.
Full List of Ingredients
Hydrolyzed Bovine Collagen Peptides, Fermented Eggshell Membrane Collagen, Magnesium Hydoxide, Chicken Bone Broth Protein Concentrate, Pomegranate Fruit Extract, Bacillus coagulans (2 Billion CFU), Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Peptides, Asparagus Shoot, Okra Pod, Coffee Fruit Extract, Japanese Sophora Flower, Acerola Cherry, Acai Berry, Mangosteen Fruit, Camu Camu Fruit
Other ingredients: Natural chai flavor with other natural flavors, natural vanilla flavor, organic cinnamon bark, luo han guo fruiit extract, stevia elaf extract
Note: Our formulation has been updated as of 09/30/2021
1 Scoop (12 g)
Servings Per Container:
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (from Lipid Meetaboolite Ascorbate)||90mg||100%|
|Multi Collagen Beauty + Sleep Complex||10.5g|
% Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Daily Value not established.
With Multi Collagen Protein, you don’t have to choose between beauty benefits, joint benefits or supporting your overall health. This multi-source collagen does everything from targeting pesky crow’s feet and hair breakage while supporting joint health benefits in as little as 7 days.†
Most other collagen products on the market are single-source, meaning they only contain one or two collagen types. Multi Collagen is set apart by its TEN types of collagen from four food sources, and is always carefully and methodically tested for quality, including heavy metals and more.
Carefully Sourced Ingredients
We know the supplement ingredients are only as good as the source. That’s why we make sure our collagen ingredients come from non-GMO, grass-fed and pasture-raised, cage-free and/or cruelty-free sources that are made without hormones. That includes sustainably sourced chicken bone broth concentrate and eggshell membrane from chickens raised in the United States, bovine peptides from pasture-raised and grass-fed cows and wild-caught fish sustainably caught in North American waters.
There is no filler in Multi Collagen Protein. Ever. This multi collagen comes from only four real-food ingredients, so you won’t see weird chemicals or artificial ingredient sweeteners or flavors on the label. We proudly source our collagen from non-GMO, grass-fed and pasture-raised, cage-free and cruelty-free sources raised and made without hormones.
How to Use
Try adding this delicious vanilla chai collagen into your nightly wind-down ritual. We recommend adding a scoop to warm nut milk and mixing with a frother to give a creamy consistency.
Eating a nutrient-dense diet that includes lots of antioxidants is helpful for maintaining healthy collagen levels. Go for fresh vegetables, fruits, quality protein-rich foods and healthy fats.
Pairs Well With
For thousands of years, humans have been using lavender essential oil for its soothing aroma in an attempt to get better sleep. That’s why today, it’s one of the most popular tools for aromatherapy. If you’re looking to upgrade your nightly routine, we recommend pairing this powder with lavender—and diffusing it just before bed. You might even try spritzing some on your pillow.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Axe Answers
Ancient Nutrition co-founder, chiropractor, clinical nutritionist and certified doctor of natural medicine is here to answer your questions!
What is collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in our bodies, especially type I collagen. It’s found in muscles, bones, skin, blood vessels, tendons and the digestive system.
You may hear collagen referred to as a “complex protein,” which is not surprising considering it contains a whopping 18 different amino acids. Amino acids are the “building blocks of proteins,” and collagen includes a mix of both nonessential (also called conditional) and essential types.
When should I use this product?
You can use this product in theafternoon, evening or right before bed. There is no specific time to take collagen, but you’ll maximize benefits by taking it consistently. Find a time that works best for you to take it regularly.
How is this different from the old Multi Collagen Protein formula?
Our 2021 Multi Collagen Protein formula contains the same key collagen components as our original Multi Collagen Protein formula.
But today’s Multi Collagen Protein also contains the added benefits of clinically studied:
- Bacillus coagulans (2 billion CFU*), a probiotic for gut health
- Vitamin C (from Lipid Metabolite Ascorbate) to help your body produce its own collagen
- Fermented eggshell membrane collagen—a powerful clinically studied ingredient
In clinical studies, this fermented eggshell membrane ingredient consistently delivered real, noticeable results for joints, hair and skin—which is why we’re so excited to have it in our Multi Collagen Protein. You can learn more about it here.
*at time of manufacture
What does this collagen formula do?
Scientific Studies Show that the Key Clinically Studied Fermented Eggshell Membrane Collagen Ingredient in Multi Collagen Protein:
- Promote healthy hair thickness and growth, with a reduction in hair breakage†
- Improve the appearance of crow's feet after 4 weeks and skin tone after 8 weeks†
- Reduce knee stiffness at 7 days†
- Reduce knee stiffness, discomfort and improved function at 30 days†
- Reduce discomfort rapidly (7 days), continuously (30 days) and persistently (90 days)†
- Reduce exercise-induced joint stiffness in as little as 5 days†
- Possibly reduce collagen degradation with noticeable results in as little as 3 days†
- Provide rapid relief for exercise-induced joint discomfort (Day 1) and stiffness (Day 5)†
- Support healthy cartilage turnover†
- Help joints recover faster from exercise-related joint stiffness and discomfort†
- Possibly help reduce joint cartilage breakdown resulting from normal wear and tear†
- Help protect joint cartilage from breakdown due to exercise†
- Help reduce joint stiffness resulting from exercise†
- Help support joint health and comfort†
- Reduce joint discomfort and stiffness†
- Reduce discomfort, both rapidly (7 days) and continuously (30 days)†
- Increase flexibility†
- Reduce range-of-motion-associated discomfort†
- Reduce knee discomfort and stiffness†
- Reduce discomfort, both rapidly (7 days) and continuously (60 days)†
- Improve immediate exercise-induced stiffness in as little as 7 days†
- Improve recovery from exercise-included stiffness in as little as 4 days†
- Improve recovery from exercise-induced discomfort in as little as 8 days†
- Help maintain healthy cartilage†
- Reduce the biomarker CTX-II, related to healthy cartilage†
- Lower exercise-induced stiffness by 18%†
- Improve exercise recovery by 56%†
- Reduce exercise induced stiffness and discomfort†
How is this different from Bone Broth Protein?
Bone Broth Protein features collagen from ONE source, either chicken or beef bone broth.
Multi Collagen Protein includes 10 types of collagen from 4 sources.
The original Bone Broth Protein powder contains more protein per serving (20g vs 9g) and typically contains more chicken bone broth collagen concentrate, which means you will typically and inherently get more collagen type II, hyaluronic acid, glucosamine and chondroitin with Bone Broth Protein.
But Multi Collagen Protein also contains the added benefits of clinically studied:
- Bacillus coagulans (2 billion CFU*)
- Vitamin C (from Lipid Metabolite Ascorbate)
- Fermented eggshell membrane collagen
*at time of manufacture
Why should I be supplementing with collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body. Up to 30% of all the protein in your body is collagen protein. Up to 70% of skin, hair, nails and nearly 100% of connective tissues are made from collagen. It literally holds you together: from the hairs on your head, to every inch of your skin, to your joint comfort and mobility. It even impacts the overall health of your gut, including gut integrity.
There’s a reason that collagen supplementation, in addition to an overall healthy diet and lifestyle, is being dubbed as the new go-to in the wellness and beauty community. Many people’s collagen is breaking down at an accelerated rate… and it’s not being replaced in the standard modern diet.
Are there other factors that contribute to collagen loss?
Age is not the only thing that can slow down production and diminish collagen in your body. If you’re worried about the breakdown of your own collagen, here are 8 dietary and lifestyle factors that are considered “collagen diminishers.”
- Poor sleep
- Too much sugar
- High cortisol levels from stress
- Sun overexposure
- Diet low in antioxidants
- Sitting all day and lack of activity
- Nutrient shortfalls of vitamin C and zinc
- Free radicals
You can fight back against collagen loss through a few combined approaches:
- Limit your exposure to damaging UV rays and other environmental toxins
- Consume collagen-boosting foods
- Support and promote the skin’s health by supplementing with collagen
How can I tell if it works?
Some common ways to tell if the collagen is working is by noticing healthy skin, healthy nails, and joint comfort support.
How long before I can start looking for benefits?
Everyone is different and will, therefore, have a different experience when using the product. What matters most is consistency. With consistent use, you can get results in as little as one day, a few days, one week, a little over a week, one month, two months, three months and beyond — plus just about every time in between. Here are some results you may see (and why we consider Multi Collagen Protein the best collagen powder):
- Improved appearance of crow’s feet after 4 weeks and skin tone after 8 weeks†
- Reduced exercise-induced joint discomfort as early as Day 1†
- Reduced knee stiffness, discomfort and improved function at 30 days†
- Reduced collagen degradation with noticeable results in as little as 3 days†
- And SO much more
Is Multi Collagen Protein vegan/vegetarian?
Collagen is found only in animals, mostly in the flesh and connective tissue. There are no vegan collagen supplements (although there are vegan foods and products that can support your body’s production of collagen). As a result, Collagen Peptides come from animal sources, so it is not vegan or vegetarian.
What are the benefits of taking collagen?
Collagen health benefits include support for your hair, skin, nails, gut and joints. Taking a hydrolyzed collagen peptides protein powder helps make the collagen easier for the body to use and absorb, so you can better experience the benefits of collagen.
Can I see your Certificate of Analysis?
Yes—you can find that here.